Tuesday 26 January 2010

Pay Day Blues...


Right now Clare is sunning herself in Miami on main fashion trips for the summer issues of the mag and I'm stuck here in the freezing cold manning the fashion desk and cupboard with the interns. Its still manic here in fashion world and I'm busy calling in for main fashion pages, shopping pages and requesting tickets for Milan, London and New York fashion weeks! Busy Busy Busy..
I went to Warehouse high fashion press day today and it was bursting with girly florals and cool urban ethnic vibes- defo one to watch.

Yesterday on my lunch I sauntered into Miss Selfridge to have a nosey at the new spring stuff- OMG they have amazing bits in there at the moment! cute floral mini skirts, printed jumper dresses, uber cool studded leather jackets and cutesy spotty blazers. Im heading straight there when I get paid on friday with my 40% discount card! Oooohh yes (don't hate me!)

Pay day was so long ago it feels forever since I've had money for new clothes!! However- I did purchase this bag this week- My emergency credit card was crying at me for mercy but it got swiped anyway. Cha-Ching!




Bag- www.asos.com

1 comment: