Thursday 28 January 2010

Chav-Chic!


I went to the Arcadia high summer press day yesterday and feasted my eyes on the summery delights that Dorothy Perkins, Topshop, Wallis, Miss Selfridge and Evans have to offer the high street this season. Candy colours, bleached coloured denim, florals and tribal prints filled each rail. I noticed loads of maxi dresses aswell- always a good one for summer!

The best part of the day was getting my nails done by the WAH girls - Check out these bad boys!! Loving Chanel!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like Heidi Pratt has been getting style tips from Fashion Insider, check it out:
    http://www.collegeaffairmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/heidi_montag_chanel_nails_1.jpg


    Kayleigh Ann Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously amazing! I want Chanel nails immediately!

    ReplyDelete