Thursday 3 February 2011

Update!

Woah.. how slack have we been? Sorry guys! We have both been majorly manic and both went away over Christmas. Things have started to calm down so we are back with vengeance on top form.
Clare is currently sunning herself on a Main Fashion Trip in Miami as we speak and I am knee deep in ticket requests at my desk. Im requesting tickets for NYC, PARIS, MILAN & LONDON for our fashion team.. as the Fashion Season is slowly but surely hurtling towards us.
I am off on a press trip to a military fitness boot camp on Saturday in Malaga which i am both excited and terrified about and then jetting straight to LA to shoot Main Fashion before the shows start! Its non stop!
I'll leave you with a little pic that Clare sent me from where she was yesterday... Jealous?!


No comments:

Post a Comment