Tuesday 3 November 2009

The Big 25!


So, we had a major major busy day today!! Its Tash's birthday so I got her this amazing Zoe & Morgan tiger mask necklace that she had seen at London Fashion Week- she was really shocked that I remembered and has been rocking it all day!
Press day madness has begun- so I've been out and about all day. Safilo showed us the new Juicy Couture sunglasses range that are pearlised pastel over sized Jackie O style that Miss Hilton will no doubt be getting her rich mitts on next season.
I headed onto Yellow Door where A-wear were showcasing their new collection which was full on studs with a military jacket with embellished shoulder to die for!
I also found out that Paul & Joe are collaborating with Havaianas for a special spring/summer collection- super cute pastel colours which is a HUGE trend for next year.

Phew! & after all that I cant wait for a glass of champers tonight!

Clare x


So I got well and truly spoilt today for my big 25! The necklace Clare got me is gorgeous and I am literally never taking it off! I was so busy in the office today that I didn't go out on press days and left Clare to snap away all the keys pieces on her own (but she got fab goody bags so cant complain!).. I had another surprise when I got into the office- not only had Clare made me chocolate brownies but I was told I was allowed to go on a shoot with Danny Dyer!! Arrghh I love him. He was sooo hot! What an amazing birthday!

Tash x

No comments:

Post a Comment